Monday, June 18, 2012

Watch. Listen. Write. Draw. Dance. Play.

Distractions prolong my life. It's all about distractions. Find something to do. Something to look at. Find something - anything to occupy your mind other than what's naturally there. Sitting there, in the back of my mind - and at the forefront. Sitting there, like a lump on a log - like a dark, black thing. Creeping, oozing, whispering - no - SCREAMING.


"Die, die, die."


Distractions. Even if I have to use my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Throw down coins and turn them all tails up, tails up is right. No heads.
All facing the same, proper direction.
Arrange them in an even, symmetrical fashion.
Make sure everything is straight.
Take a photo of it - to maintain evidence of this tiny perfection.

Calm.

That's how it works.

It's all in the distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something.