Sunday, July 8, 2012

birthday adventure!

We didn't get our tattoos. On my birthday, it was such a hot day, we just wanted to swim and chill. Y and her sis and myself all went swimming at a hotel and I did like a handspring in like, 4 feet of water... so, I hit my head real hard on the bottom of the pool and now I have a concussion. Also I fell in the parking lot and skinned my knee, bruised my leg and twisted my ankle. It was kind of funny because Y was like "Get up! No one saw!!!!!" It made me feel like some sort of celebrity who better not let the paparazzi get a pic of this because it's embarrassing I'm all dirty on the ground and there are like, pieces of gravel in my knee and blood is bubbling up and it's gross. But still it was hilarious as the same time - until the next day when I realised how much pain I was in and then it was all less funny.

STILL, it was the best birthday I ever had and Y gave me great, awesome gifts and a hilarious but lovely card and I kept it and put it on my wall for good memories. My brother and his girlfriend gave me a card of a rainbow puking unicorn, which I think might just be my definition of happiness. ^___^
And my mama and baba gave me a card of a bad ass smoking kitten and it reminds me of my kick ass awesome cats, although I would never let them smoke (in the house). o___O

It was the greatest birthday I've had, and I spent it with my awesome friend and her awesome sister and there were no fake friends around or annoying people I hate (most people fit into that category, I think). And it was fun, fun, fun till the pool took all my brain meats awayyyyy.... ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something.